Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm dreaming of a PINK Christmas....

Oh my!! Can you stand these pictures? Pink, Pink, & more pink!!!
(all these beautiful photo's were found on flickr & the photographers name is under each photo-go see their other stuff!!)
abbylanes

boopsiedaisy
(if you don't know of boopsie- you need to!! she has a GREAT store on etsy)
also by Miss boopsiedaisy

holiday_jenny
Oh i am in LOVE! I could have just copied her entire folder & put it on here! Beautiful, beautiful pink sweetness! Make sure you go see her goodies on flickr!!!!
holiday_jenny
holiday_jenny

How cute is this button ornament!!
RachaelH

Blythe... although I've never fallen in love with mine (i don't quite get "the love"), I do love the pictures others take of their dolls!
Ragazza

Love the stars she added to this photo... how DID she do that?
slcook52

GREAT...
just when I am getting close to finishing MY advent calendar I see this one by sugarsugar...
DANG, every time I think "man, I'm making beautiful work", I see something I love so much more! Anyone else do that? You make something that you think it awesome & then you find something that makes you feel like yours looks like a kindergarten project...
sugarsugar

I want this for my home... don't you??
beautiful wreath by TreasuredHeirloom
The tree is also by TreasuredHeirloom...
LOVE IT!
I know you're dying to know how my crochet class went... I will give a total update tomorrow because I have my granny square lesson today! I will tell you that at 1 point during my 1st class I thought "OH NO... I am NEVER going to get this..."
Enjoy the pinky goodness & please head over to flickr and type in "Pink Christmas" to see MORE!!

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooo, sweet loveliness! Thank you so much for sharing these great pictures!

I can't wait to see your crochet!

LuLu~*xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...