1. You know I love Twinkie Chan and all her crochet goodness... I especially LOVE her Coffee-Cup-Cozy's, seriously so much better than cardboard!!
2. I'd like these UGG shoes, I wear a 5
You had me at "orchid"
3. Speaking of "orchid". Favorite flowers ever!
I've owned several, I can never get them to bloom again. Yet another reason I should move to Maui!
4. At Christmas I found these amazing chairs at TJ Maxx, they were light orchid and taupe (I know, that's gray, but my blogger has no "taupe" and it was a gray/brown). I, of course, wanted to wait until after Christmas for them to be marked down. Who else wants orchid and taupe chairs, right? I re-decorated my WHOLE house around these chairs...in my head. 2 weeks ago Friday I had this BAD feeling I better go to TJ Maxx ASAP... The Mister took me on Saturday, they were gone. Lesson learned: IF you see something you MUST have at TJ Maxx- do NOT wait for the markdown!!
If you have these chairs, I WANT them and it IS my birthday month...
I've obsessively done on-line searches...I can't find them.
5. The Super Bowl-I hear it's coming soon?! I don't watch football, I don't like it. I have NO idea what a "terrible towel" is (a terrible bowel, yes- but that is a whole other story). A terrible towel to me is one of those cheap scratchy ones from Kmart. No, I don't care about the commercials. I DVR stuff to avoid the commercials... BUT, I am up for the guacamole dip!
does this really even need a comment?
Yesterday I cut...
my "other" etsy shop: Paper Cuts Are Cute.
I got it at TARGET! It's flammable, don't smoke on it!
My laundry room is painted Chocolate Brown, I just need to paint my laundry room cabinets "Dragonfly" like we did in my kitchen. Doesn't that sound fun? ugh!
9. I'm reading Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
i like it! It was $3.99 at a local Bargain Book store!
10. This one is sad... Do you know of Kayla Aimee? She had a VERY VERY tiny (1lb 9oz) preemie daughter on Nov 7th. Please consider praying for this family and leaving a kind comment on her blog. My heart hurts for her! I hate to end on such a sad note, but make her heart feel better by letting her know we're all pulling for her precious, precious daughter: Scarlette.
Ok, that's all but don't forget to go to YESTERDAYS post and sign up for my give-away! I'm going to keep it open till MONDAY 'cause i want to get it to the winner before Valentines Day! Good idea, hun?
Have a GREAT weekend. Tonight is definitely a "DATE NIGHT", I haven't been out of the house in days...
RED RUM RED RUM