now showing on Saturday, 'cause what's more random than that?
1. Yesterday my darling girl didn't have school so we headed downtown to see this:
Yes, they are real bodies from China!! I wish so bad I could have taken a few pictures but the armed guards were everywhere! Google it if you're interested. Most of the bodies were male, Darling said she could tell because of their faces, I could tell because of the penis, but hey... whatever!
2. With our tickets we got a "free" carousal ride...
this was my favorite horse:
3. This is what I got for Valentines Day. As it was handed to me this sentiment was spoken:
"well, it's not as bad as a vacuum, right?"
He's a heart breaker, let me tell you!
It wasn't orchids, but I LOVE my morning coffee and I wanted one of these, so I was good!
4. Let's talk about me (duh!) and the fact that I placed in my age group at the 5k last weekend... who's going to be living off that glory for the next 25 years?!
Now let's talk about the fact I got a MEDAL yesterday in the mail with a note saying some of the times were off AND it said I was 2nd (NOT 3rd) in my age group!!
Hey, look at that hot air balloon overhead, oh wait, it's chinamommys giant ego floating over the west side of Michigan!!
I'll pretty much be wearing this everywhere I go from now on, or until the ribbon gets so dirty around my neck that I have to remove it before i get an infection.
Yes, that's me, right here behind my MEDAL!!!!!!
5. Have I ever mentioned I am the TRUE inventor of the Snuggie?
and Yes, that is an "orb" in the top right corner of my photo. Could you call Ghost Hunters for me Mel?
6. Here I am dreaming of my New $95,000 Super Charged Range Rover (but in WHITE!).
I'm now on their mailing list... poor suckers!
Oh lookie there, my MEDAL!!
7. I bought these birds at Michael's 40% off (cause I'm saving $$ for my Range Rover, Super Charged... in White)
8. Darling and I are going to a crop today (scrapbooking party). I'm taking around 100 pictures, because I usually have my face in the chocolate fountain and get 4 pages done in 12 hours. For you scrapbookers out there.... do you still do all those fancy pages or are you like me: just trying to get them down on paper? I'm glad I have some pretty elaborate pages when Darling was a baby, but... since she is my ONLY child I have 99,437 pictures of her just in that 1st year!
Takes a narcissist to make a narcissist!
9. I like the simplicity of their shop name, I think it's says all it needs to:
(ok, i cut off the BE, but really, the shop name is ALL you need)
10 Have you seen these cases in Angela's shop:
Aren't they CUTE!!??
Ok, I'm off to shine my medal, then crop!!
Have a fabulous weekend!