Let's see how far I get with 10 Random things...I'm suppose to be packing! Today is going to be 10 crafty things (I think...) because yesterday I went shoppin!
1. this room is boring...
but it's getting BETTER!! 1st it got a new lamp
and then I've got to get on refinishing the top of my Grandma's end table, well, it WAS my Grandma's, now it's mine!
2. Speaking of my Grandma, she is 101! This is last July right after her birthday. Please excuse my hair..
3. These are the fabrics I found to make my fabric bunting for our bedroom...
4. Have some ideas up my sleeve for this...
yes, it's true, I'm going to turn it on next week and learn how to use it...
5. I'm also going to learn...ready for it?
I bought the book... I've got high hopes. LuLu says I can do it, and if LuLu says it, I believe it!!
6. Remember I had this grand idea for my lower lever?
Well, I took step #1 yesterday and bought these 2 fabrics to make pillows...
the corduroy looks black in this top photo...but it's NOT, it's this gorgeous charcoal color
Now if I can just find that turquoise velvet couch... I did check craig's list, but let's be honest that site just freaks me out...
I bought this for myself for Valentines Day, just in case the Mister forgot and it was gone when (and IF) he went back to get it.
Target...i love you!
8. I made these yesterday with some fabric that was cute but there was no way I was ever going to use it to make something...or so I thought!
9. Also got these pictures frames from Target yesterday, I'll be repainting and re purposing them! Yesterday at Target was the $2.48 day (also got Darling 2 shirts and 2 pair of pants for less than $3 each!)
10. The Mister is here, who is he to think he can come in and start barking at me? AM I PACKED? Heck no, I have time. It's 11:17 am, I have a Valentines Day party with Darling at 2 and we're leaving for a ski weekend at 3. I've already: got Darling to school, cleaned up the kitchen, started a load of laundry, dusted the house, run 2.5 miles, taken all these pictures and am in the midst of blogging them. Those Type A's.... geesh, all uptight and scared of us fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants procrastinators! Hee, Hee!!
Ok, I'm off like a prom dress to do a little of this:
Have a great weekend my friends!
Go sign up for the Valentine Soap if you haven't...
and whoever becomes my 200th follower, I'll send you a little something special, so hit the button and follow! :)