Sunday, June 14, 2009

Get your VOTE on!!

Happy Sunday... don't forget to go vote... FOR MY BLOG! See the little icon on the side? hit it & head to "funniest", yeah, i'm not, but... whatever- throw me a bone, would ya?
I've got to get outside & get my clearance-bug-infested rose bushes in the ground, but HAVE to introduce you to "the babies"!
Here is Sophie
from Lft to Rt: Rockie, Sophie & BobMiss Ella Bella
see how they run to me when i open the door of the "dog"house? it's because they know if they don't come runnin' i'll be after them with the butterfly net & they'll be loved, & hugged, & sqeezed & smooched on whether they like it or not!! They WILL love me...
Seriously... a baby kitten AND a cutie with a juice moustache? Everyone now: Awwwwwww!!!
this is them TRYING to hide from us a few days ago and now... they have tamed right down!
Ok, go vote- don't make me BEG (not that i wouldn't!)
~m






1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh, Sophie is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...