Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Whewww, I thought I'd lost you!

So yesterday I popped in ( I read that twice to make sure it didn't say POOPED) and ALL the blogs in my reader were GONE!!!   I thought, "well, I'm sure it's just some glitch" so I got ready to post and... NONE of my pictures would download... I spent the entire night tossing and turning believing that all had been lost, my reason for being was gone, my computer had a virus, the end of the world was coming and I had the swine flu... Have I mentioned that I'm the daughter of "An Extreme Thinker", this is NOT to be confused with "Extreme Sports", although in my family it is kind of a sport....
And as long as I'm sharing, I just went potty (cause it's the morning and I drink 1 cup of coffee which equals 927 pee-pees, yeah, "pee-pee", I have a 7 year old), so anyway, I went to the bathroom and what do you know... I wore my undies inside out since yesterday morning.  When I get dressed this morning (around noonish), I will be having darling daughter carefully check for me!  Darling is on my lap reading this and just asked why it said she had to check, so I showed her the evidence and she says "are you KIDDING?", it's hard to be the mother of a genius!
Let me give you a quick re-cap of my uber exciting celebrity-like weekend (not celebrity-like, as in: I spent time in jail, celebrity-like as in: exciting and glittery).
Had breakfast as this ADORABLE place that had "star" in it's name... Love stars so I forgot the rest of the name because the thought of a glittery star got me all distracted.

Went to an antique store and tried to keep this soul from escaping the painting so she couldn't come steal MY soul in the night!  I warned her I had the swine flu!

Went to the MOST ADORABLE kids store and DEMANDED the Mister bring me another baby immediately so I could dress it up in ruffles to the sky!  When he refused to bring me the child, we (Darling and I) demanded he build this in our back yard!  Don't feel sorry for the Mister, he can hold his own with his 2 girls!!
Went to a Brew Pub and talked more about the fact he did NOT bring me the baby I demanded!
See my "crazy bands", how fancy am I in my rubber bracelets?! Oh, the Mister has a bunny one on, for a second... it was a little TIGHT!
Saw 2 men in skirts... some call them kilts, we called them skirts.
See how my weekend was all fancy and celebrity-like?
Me either...
Tune in tomorrow... some exciting news!! No, I didn't get my White Range Rover with camel leather trimmed in black, but still... it's exciting, I think?!
**don't forget about my Crochet Today give-away- go to last Friday's post to enter, enter THERE, NOT here!!**
and...
a little plug about my BABY HAT DRIVE 
As most of you know, my daughter was adopted from China and I left a little piece of my heart there.  I'm collecting hats to keep the children and babies warm in the winter.  Many live in orphanages that are without heat.
1. make a baby hat, toddler hat, or kid sized hat (you can take the non-crafty way out and buy one if you must)
2. email me at: chinamommy_04@yahoo.com for my address.
3. I'll take care of shipping them to CHINA this fall.
any questions- please feel free to email me!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds pretty celebrity to me!! I love that mosaic wall- so pretty! Wouldn't that tree house be so much fun?? I bet you would play in it as much as Darling ;)


I wore my undies inside out one day too :0

Melanie said...

I have been known to wear my undies in the same fashion about once a month. I'm lucky to get a shower some days let alone proper panty placement.

I want a baby too. Hubby told me yesterday to "find one" and "adopt it" like it was so easy to do. I told him it took a lot of time and money and he said, "Well, then get saving and working on it." I really think he wants a daughter too!

C. said...

Ya know you will never lose me....although I can't seem to get on your blog at home (dial up) since you changed to that cute new background. I think its just too cute for my landline to (load up)handle.

chinamommy said...

whewww...glad i'm not the only one with inside out undies!

L said...

Ok, so this is really odd - got to your blog though a blog through another blog and then I see you were in my hometown (TipToes treehouse gave it away!) Small world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...