It's that time again, Random Friday! I love Random Friday 'cause that's how my brain works and the rest of the week I have to WORK to keep my thought together.
1. It's OFFICIAL: I am training for a 10K. The race is May 14, 2011.
2. These were in the parking lot of our Hotel in Florida.
I was convince they had been used to kidnap someone...you know how I love my A&E crime shows.
3. I bought this the day after Thanksgiving, I have never turned it on....
I am scared of it....Honestly, I don't know what it does, but it involves my mac, so that makes me nervous.
4. I just ordered these yesterday, I got a great deal and I had a wad of Christmas $ burnin' a hole in my pocket
I went back and fourth over color forever, I wanted pink, but they were only in the short version. I like as much of myself to be covered as possible here in MI-it's COLD!
5. This is what we are drinking in our house now...Jorge (Jorge Cruise, The Belly Fat cure: jorgecruise.com ) told us to.
We drink the original, Darling drinks the vanilla. The Mister is less than thrilled, he LOVES LOVES LOVES milk and drank WHOLE milk for years!
6. Margarine is 1 molecule from plastic, eat REAL butter people!!!
7. I think this is just about the CUTEST thing I've seen!
8. The smell of a dog just makes me CRAZY! It is in my Top 3 most HATED smells. Yes, he is sitting next to me, yes, he smells HORRID, Yes, he is getting a bath today!
He's lucky he's cute!!
9. Speaking of dogs
This shoe is by designer: Kobi Levi...haha!!
10. This is still for sale in my etsy shop:
I'm headed out to run, it's snowing...I'll be glad I did it when I'm done...
Have a GREAT weekend!