Friday, January 21, 2011

Random Friday...

Yes, yes...It's time for random ramblings!
1. I was watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (hangs head in shame...) 
next thing you know I was buying these
 Those chicks are a bad influence AND....seriously, the most horrible, fake psycho women I've ever seen!  Thankfully I don't know anyone even close to those broads!  I also don't have billionaire friends, I'd like to be the 1st in my group to be one (a billionaire, not a nasty psycho!).

2. I still have not turned this on
I'm afraid of it...

3. I am STILL cleaning my basement.  It's not that it was even a mess, it just had too much stuff "stored" and I'm doing a purge.  I WILL finish it today if I have to drink 6 pots of coffee to get it done! I tend to get a little obsessively task oriented when I start something, add that to some ADD and you've got someone stuck in a lower level for a week +

4. I love LOVE love this artist...
If you don't know of Danita Art... my heart breaks for you!
Go to her blog:

5. I love Vintage Rotary Phones, this will be my next collection after I get a few more gum ball machines under my belt
This is from my great pals shop
Go see all the vintage goodies in her shop!! 

6. Lofthouse cookies...
These are NEVER allowed in my house again.  I'm not a huge sweet eater, BUT... I become like a rabid raccoon when these are around!
"Move away from MY cookies"

7. I'm going to try my hand at making soap this weekend... 
you know, I need something else to do!  When I am a billionaire soap maker, you will remember this day!

8. Sephora...
I'd like to have my ashes sprinkled there when I die!
Yes, I wish I could walk around with glitter on my eyelids (bad for the contacts) and lips (bad if you don't like being stared at).

9. My favorite food (right after those Lofthouse cookies!)

and #10...
I am trying to get back to my cleaning before NOON, so...
I'm off like a prom dress!
Yes, this is my actual prom dress from 19 (cough, cough) 87!
Same dress, different date!!
Happy Weekend!
Same place next week?  See ya here!!

9 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Awww, how cure you are in the prom dress. That eye glitter would have gone well with it!

Lanyardlady said...

And of course that was supposed to say "cute."

Melanie said...

I can't believe of all things you like those nasty cookies! They are loaded with weird lard and stuff! What about some nice chocolate chunk with M&Ms?

I love rotary phones too and wish I had kept the ones we had through the years. I remember when you would buy a phone from AT&T and when it would break they would replace it for like $10 or something. Those were the days.

Beth Howard said...

I'm totally impressed that you still fit into your prom dress. Not sure if I do or not... scared to find out. lol Good luck with the basement. You can do it!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

How cute are you in that prom dress!!??!!

xoxo

Angela said...

Love Danita Art!! I have never seen the blog though... I had a very similar dress to your prom dress except mine was fuschia! Boy, I wish I still had that dress! Thank you for adding my phone to your list.

Funny in My Mind said...

they had 3 different pairs of Coach sneakers at Marshalls today.

chinamommy said...

Dear Mel: thank you for helping me quit my addiction to those cookies! LARD??!?!?!??!!? I don't read the ingredients when i REALLY want to eat something :)

Anonymous said...

Ok - you are never going to believe this, but I had an almost identical prom dress that year - but mine was mauve!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...