Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm dreaming of some HOT weather...

So, it wasn't scalding in FL, in fact, the first 2 days we were there we had the heat and coats ON!
Here we are headed to our 1st day at Disney with my parents, notice the NON-Florida clothing!
AND the frost scraped off the car!!!!!
Don't forget your gloves when visiting Florida!!
...and then I saw it!!!!!!!
The Magic Kingdom!!!  
The last time I was there, I was so excited I threw up my orange juice on the blue shag carpet in our Blue Jeans Van (Blue Jeans Van post...click here!).  You know yellow and blue make green, so that was the new color of the carpet where i puked!
You are welcome!!  
Rest assured I did NOT puke this time...
Darling daughter was so excited she couldn't stand it... 
Wait, I was so excited, she couldn't stand ME!

 If you are going to Disney anytime soon....Watch out for the Rascal Gangs:
 and, if you are under 5' tall, get ready to see a LOT of this:
 and this:
 and a little bit of this:
 We went to It's a Small World... it was just as cute as I remember!!! We rode this both days we were at the park, it's TOO CUTE.  Darling and I decided we'd like to get outta the boat and just live there.  I asked Darling if she thought when we moved in we should kill the music before it drove us nuts and she said "definitely, cause it's kinda already making me crazy!"
We stayed for the Electric Street Parade

 and the way they light up the castle at night is UNbelievable!!  It was beyond gorgeous and my picture just does not do it ANY justice at all...
So all in all, the vacation, though not the hottest, was wonderful!!  I always consider a vacation a success when the plane doesn't crash- don't you?!
I've got lots to tell you: DIY's, new inventory for chinamommy and the Misters new "diet"....
We'll chat later, ok?

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I've never been to Disney, but Big caught me straying from my new teaching gig and reading blogs and now he wants to go. Thanks for that. Dang it.

However, I do agree that a trip where the plan takes off and lands safely is a success in itself.

Melanie said...

I've never been to Disney, but Big caught me straying from my new teaching gig and reading blogs and now he wants to go. Thanks for that. Dang it.

However, I do agree that a trip where the plan takes off and lands safely is a success in itself.

Bubbles said...

It looks like you had an amazing time. I went to Disney Land Paris when I was 12 and loved it but it wasn't completely built then so I'd love to go back and see the completed version

Angela said...

I just watched an HGTV special on Disney during the holidays and what it takes to prepare... It was SO interesting! I saw Cinderella's Castle on there and flipped out! The last time I was at Disney was 1991! I think I need to go back and see it all again. We were on a school trip and only got to go to one park (MGM) so I pretty much missed EVERYTHING!

Lanyardlady said...

We went in '96 and they didn't have Rascal gangs yet....but agree it is an amazing place. Who had more fun...Mommy or Darling?

The Rusty Teapot said...

I was there many moons ago & would love to visit again one day. I can still remember the smell of the air in the boat rides, it was awesome!Magical Place! cant wait to see more photos!

Desi said...

Hopefully we'll be going to Florida next month. No Disney though this time; we wanna go to the one in Anaheim in July.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...