Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome....

to 2011!!
Today we are headed to the Capitol 1 Bowl to see MSU play!!  Go Green!
I'll be back Wednesday so....
here's a bit of eye-candy for you:
follow the link to their store, each link is right below each picture!!
Check her store... I've been a big fan ever since I started on etsy! go here:

This is only a tiny bit of the adorable jewelry you'll find in this store:   CuteAbility

If you know ANYTHING about me, you know this is right up my alley!  Go, go now to her shop and get ready for the colorful whimsy!!!

Ok, so my mouth literally DROPPED open when I saw this!!  You know my love of false eyelashes, but this... OH MY!!!  Why can't I be a rock star or at least younger so I could wear these?! Go check out her shop... I'm in

Next, go check out: Crafty Miss Juliet
A personal pal from across the pond and soon to be Kate Middleton's Maid of Honor!  Ok, I made that last part up, but she's fabulous nonetheless!  Featured in crafting magazines and uber talented, make sure you check her shop for all kinds of fabulous!!
Ok, we'll chat again soon!
xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...