Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Who's a big girl?

Me, that's who! As most of you know, I am no fan of being over 30,000 feet in the air in a metal tube.  Let me just say, we had 2 GREAT flights and I (after 1/2 a xanex each way) was very calm!!  My Darling daughter loves to fly and I don't EVER want to pass my fear onto her!!
Here we go...off to Orlando
Good thing they didn't charge for the bags under my eyes!!  For the record, I did go to bed after midnight and was up at 5!
When we got to Florida we were greeted with CHILLY weather, not what we were hoping for.
I'm swamped with laundry but I'll be back tomorrow to fill you in on our trip!
I missed YOU!

11 comments:

Amber Zimmerman said...

Ugh! I'm just like you with flying. I have to take medicine to calm my nerves. I'll be flying to two different places this year and am already all sweaty palmed just thinkin' about it.
So. . .you didn't get any sunny and warm days?

Melanie said...

You look and sound like you had a great time. Can't wait to hear about it. Darling is so... Darling!

chinamommy said...

xanex is the ONLY way to fly! I will say, the more I do it, the better I am. Only are 1st 2 days were COLD...then it was low 70's-better than MI any day!

Sherry @ Life from my persective said...

Yall are so cute!!!

Funny in My Mind said...

I have to take 2 Xanax myself.
You guys are so cute, I saw no bags.
Did you enjoy the pat down at the airport? It's nice to get a little extra play.

Lanyardlady said...

Flying is intended for birds! Glad you had a great trip; your little girls is so adorable. Did your team win?

Shewearscrazywell said...

We missed you too...and you both look adorable aboard the plane! Hearts, Janna Lynn

Angela said...

Welcome back!!! I missed you too :)

C. said...

Love that KID! You're ok, too, but that kid...

C. said...

Hmm, I might have to fly somewhere soon...I should start practicing with the xanex right now.

The Rusty Teapot said...

You are both as cute as eachother! I'm not big on flying either, it's the sleeping in the sitting position that gets to me. Now flying 1st class... that I could do!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...