Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why this dog is lucky i LET him live...

1st: Apparently he tore tiny holes in the trim around his bed...
 I washed it and then proceeded to pick fluffy stuff from my dryer...


 Next he tears the bottom part of his bedding apart, and again I wash his bed...
Lastly, I throw the bed away and he sleeps on a fleece blanket...
Yes, he IS a lucky dog!
I've been walking around GROWLING and picking fuzz from ALL over the house....
I've also been trying to take pictures and list a bunch of goodies in my etsy shops...




Now to try and get a few more shots while the sun is out...It's Michigan in the winter, I have 20 min!!

7 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooo, he's being a cheeky monkey, isn't he? Naughty naughty! At least he's not spending doing inappropriate things to everything that doesn't move. *giggle*

I love all the cutester stuff you are creating!

xoxo

Tina said...

Awe...but he's sooo darn cute!!! Such a sweet, little, innocent face!

Angela said...

What a bad boy!! Sorry about all the fuzz on everything- I KNOW what a mess that can be!

Sherry @ Life from my persective said...

Aw, poor pup! He can come and live with me anytime! Just kidding, I already have two of my own, but I do love little dogs!

Amber Zimmerman said...

Haha! I swear the dog is smiling in that pic. How ornery. I tagged you, btw. :-)

LeeLu Creations said...

Aww! How can you be mad at the sweet little face?!

Lanyardlady said...

Guess next time HE'LL get to go to Disney World!! So funny. Love your new items.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...