Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kid Rock Concert, here I come...

Yep, who thinks she's still 23? 
 It's true, we're going to see Kid Rock in concert tonight!!

Did I ever show you this picture of us when he took me out in his boat on Lake Michigan?  Don't you like my Captains Hat??
I'm not sure what to wear tonight... my tube top or my kitten sweat shirt?

Now here's the scary part, I DO have a tube top (not a kitten sweatshirt, what kind of weirdo do you think I am??) and I can't find it... do YOU have it?  You know the lime green one with sparkly fuchsia letters that read:
"First dibs on the Hottie"??


6 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Rock like you're a kid! And wear the captain's hat....it brings out your.......eyes.

chinamommy said...

hahahaha, doesn't it though :)

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love Kid Rock too but you know, he always looks like he needs a bath!!
Tee hee!

Have fun girlie!

xoxo

Melanie said...

"They rally 'round da family. Wid' a pocket full o' shells!" We rocked out to that on the videos I have from our sister's weekend. Have fun. Oh, and it was not your hat I was noticing in your picture.

Angela said...

I think I have your tube top -- oh wait-- mine is pink and white striped :(

Yeah, I think I am 21 too! But, you have to have things like that in case you go to Florida or something :D

Have fun! Can't wait to hear more!

Renee said...

We saw Kid Rock at Riverbend a couple years ago. Great show. He rocked the outdoors concert.

Hope you found that tube top before the show :) Hope you had a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...