Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wish I had a place to wear these...






who's been watching too many episodes of "The Real Housewives"?

 Just kidding, I was never great on the whole roller skate thing! When you have to run into the wall to stop, you probably won't be going Pro!
But usually only have a place to wear these:
for the record these babies are SILK and like $56! For slippers?  Seriously, I buy slippers $12 or less... I go through slippers like crazy!  We don't wear shoes in the house, we live in a winter wonder (?) land, and my feet are like ice cubes on the ends of my ankles, so you'll never have to see/smell these feet bare!  

Ok, on to my lower lever project which is in full swing! I dropped off a trunk-full at Goodwill yesterday and plan on making that the first of many Goodwill drops!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Glad to hear you are getting things accomplished on the lower level!!

LeeLu Creations said...

Love the hot pink heels and the brown booties!

Lanyardlady said...

I would wear them to the ER with severe ankle injuries.

urban craft said...

I hate when I come across awesome shows to wear to nowhere. I often fall in love with shoes that would be perfect with a wedding dress and I'm all like "honey, can we get married again so I can wear these?"

P.S.
Lanyardlady = hilarious!

chinamommy said...

Lanyardlady that made me LOL for reals!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...