Wednesday, April 21, 2010

so much...to....do!

Arrghhhh...... you'd think us procrastinators would learn at some point....
I have so much to do and I'm pretty sure my heart isn't suppose to be beating this fast when I haven't been running?!
 I'm selling a cricut cartridge on ebay, I have all those survey's to fill out online (you know for that $1,000 gift card to Meijer or that $5,000 to Target...), I have mountains of laundry to sort and put away, I'm thinking of packing since we leave EARLY Saturday morning for New Orleans.  I've made plans with 2 friends this week, I have to pick darling up from school today, the Mister was out of town on business last night, we have to practice spelling words, I sent a bunch of artwork/jewelry to a gal I went to HS with for a fundraiser, I got the dog groomed and I should wash sheets since Monday flew right by me and that's bedding day.
BUT, the good news: 
the XANEX is in my purse so I can get on the plane!!
Last night I realized I didn't post yesterday, but I was in bed (with darling snoring by my side) and watching the season final of 
"16 and Pregnant" with Dr. Drew, I cried...
whatever!
Anyone else watch this show?  I'm thinking all kids should have to!
Ok, I have to get ready for coffee date #2... I have till 5 am Saturday to be ready, so really, WHY RUSH?
Oh great.... loose scantily clad women cause earthquakes! (news flash on the local news)
Have you heard this?
Yikes, I hear clothing is optional at some of the beaches we'll be stopping at next week.... Don't worry, it won't be ME causing all that shakin'!!!!!!
lator tators!
Oh crap.. I have to finish my rhinestones too... maybe I'll take a nap?!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey! I thought I was the only adult woman watching that show! I love it. My BFF got me watching it this season and I am hooked. I can't wait until it's Teen Mom!

The stuff that must get done will get done, whether it's at midnight the night before or today. Relax and enjoy life, I say.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Yikes! That makes me tired just reading all you have to do!

I'd say a nap was in order.

Love,
LuLu♥

Angela said...

I just got all caught up! whew! The suit is going to be really cute!!

I meant to tell you- if you are getting any tee shirts, maracas...anything like that, get them at the little gift shop in Progresso! They will be quadruple the price in Cozumel and it is all the same stuff!

Are you going on Fantasy?

Olívia Németh said...

Nice blog, I love it!!

rookman said...

Hey Chinamommy, this is doug from Alpharma. Your email on Artprize was blocked. I was able to forward from my blackberry, but lost your email address. Can you please resend. I want to send you some sites on my son.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...