Friday, February 12, 2010

LOVE WINS

Valentines Day... it's coming! 
Do you do anything special?
Do you ❤ this day?
Do you dread it?














and then the ❤ GREATEST ❤ love...
This is the 1st day I met my daughter...
You can't see my face, but it is one of pure love, bliss and joy.
Hers...not so much! 
She was 11 months and had no idea what was going on.  Look at that little face... She had NO idea
how much I already loved her and how long I'd been waiting to meet her!
But not to worry, she loves me now!




*(photo's NOT including mine are all from weheartit.com)*

6 comments:

Funny in My Mind said...

she was just scared- you can see how happy she is now!!!!!!!!!!
It is our 15th anniversary and we are going to Eureka Springs with my sister and her hubby for the weekend. Supposed to have freezing rain-yay!

LuLu Kellogg said...

She is so lucky to have you as her Mom...it is so obvious how much you love her and how much she loves you!

I hope she's feeling better!

Happy Heart Day♥

♥zoe♥ said...

Hello cute lady:)
Feeling so much of love looking at your pics of you & your darling daughter. Precious and fated she's your daughter:)
Wishing you a sweetest Valentine!
xoxo
♥Zoe♥

Angela said...

She is so beautiful!! I think that is a perfect love story!

Amanda said...

Awwwww,so sweet! love the love and the pink stuff,,,your a good mom,,,,your daughter is so blessed to have a amazing family:D
Cheers
Mandy

Julianne said...

yay! but what was that cute furry white animal pic? A bunny? sooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...